The greatest asset a person or a family has is usually their home and they normally have concerns about various things such as high energy bills, the safety of the electrics and gas/heating, the risk of fire and many others.
The asset-Care service is designed to cater for all of the energy and safety related issues in a home.
Similarly when a landlord rents a property to a tenant or a family he/she has certain obligations and they must comply with a variety of legislative matters. These will be inspections and services as listed;
Fire risk assessments
Gas and electrical safety
Legionella risk assessments
Cheaper energy tariffs
Emergency breakdown 24/7
Co and Smoke alarms
Energy saving services - Green Deal
Energy performance certificates (EPC)
Reasons to do it
For safety and compliance
For peace of mind and safety compliance
For safety and compliance
To save money
For peace of mind
For safety of family or tenants
For efficiency and reduce energy bills
Cheaper energy bills
Required by law
asset-Care can take away the hassle from the property owner and take care of the issues to ensure compliance with legal requirements and provide peace of mind for the owner and tenants.
This service is brought to the property market by a very well established company that operates nationwide and has provided services to over 1.6 million homes over 18 years. The gas-elec group is an award winning service provider that operates primarily in the residential market and also the commercial world.
Whether for the home or a business premises the above services are paramount.
asset-Care covers a wide range of services and these are briefly described here;
- Gas and electrical safety - With a vast amount of accidents occuring in residential properties it is a legal requirement to ensure these utility services are safe.
- Fire safety - A fire risk assessment should be carried out to identify any risk of a fire that could cause injury or death.
- CO (carbon monoxide) and smoke alarms should be fitted in properties in order to monitor any potential danger and alarm accordingly. This is a legal requirement.
- Legionella risk assessments are a requirement of landlords to ensure the safety of stored water in rented properties.
- Emergency breakdown cover 24/7 - this should be in place to cater for the unexpected disaster and avoid very costly damage.
- Cheaper energy/utility bills are a welcoming thing as prices are to increase 100% over the next 10 years. We can source better deals.
- There are other energy efficient measures that can be implemented in a property to help lower the bills. Smart heating controls that can be operated from a mobile phone can be fitted.
- Energy efficient lighting LED can cut a lighting bill by some 70%.
- Green Deal is a large energy efficient initiative consisting of 45 energy saving measures, when the appropriate measures are installed in a property they are paid for from the savings achieved from the lower energy bills.
Energy-saving systems including LED lighting
Cheaper commercial energy tariffs