Customer Services -Scheduling Administrator
The Scheduling Administrator follows gas-elec processes to schedule the work of engineers within geographic areas. They liaise with tenants and customers in a polite and professional manner. They report directly to the Head of Customer Services.
Your role will include:
- Communicating professionally and in a timely manner to schedule booking with customers and tenants.
- Using gas-elec systems and other software tools efficiently.
- Effective management of engineer’s diaries within geographical areas, ensuring that they are fully utilised wherever possible.
- Communication of information related to specific jobs to engineers by email.
- Escalating issues regarding the scheduling of bookings to managers.
- Following the complaints procedure at all times.
- Supporting the successful resolution of complaints and queries through communication with the customer, tenants and engineer(s).
- Performing any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager, such as general office tasks including generating letters, photocopying and filing.
You will need to:
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be polite but assertive to ensure work is scheduled to the requirements of our clients and to our benefit
- Be highly organised and accurate to ensure all tasks are completed successfully.
- Be flexible to deal with shifting priorities.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be competent in the use of a range of software packages.
- Have experience of and willingness to work to targets and KPIs.
- Be a team player who is also able to work off their own initiative.
This role is based at our Head Office in Walsham Le Willows so a driving Licence is essential. The site benefits from free on-site parking. The salary being offered is £21,170. Hours of work will be 09:00 to 17:30 with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break. In the first year you are entitled to 28 days holiday including bank holidays rising to 30 after 1 year’s employment, 31 after 3 years and 32 after 5 years.
Please send CV to HR@gas-elec.co.uk together with a cover letter